Friday, June 11, 2010

3 Things I Like About Kasey Kahne


photo courtesy of flickr.com , sidehike.

Kasey Kahne is one of my favorite drivers! He is number 9. He currently drives for Budweiser in the Ford Fusion.

I like him because he is a good driver. He does not take things out on the other drivers when he is mad. He drives safely.

Second of all, I like him because he is absolutely adorable! He is so cute! His eyes are extremely attractive.

Thirdly, I like that I have followed him since he was a rookie. I have watched him rise to the top since he first started. It has been fun to see him now and realize that i saw him when he first started!

If you are a Kasey Kahne fan looking for Kasey Kahne gear, then check out my Squidoo lens at Kasey Kahne Gear. Find some great gifts and ideas and gear for you or for a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories